Water Consumption Reduction
Water is the basic element of life and development. Without it, our country would not be the same and our destination would not be thriving. Realizing the importance of water and understanding the intense drought problem our country is facing, especially during the summer months, we skipped ahead to the following actions:
- Desalination units
- Units of reverse osmosis and filtration
- Automatic night watering the green areas and the organic fields of the hotel
- Application of irrigation systems based on drops systems [drips] and underground irrigation systems with reduced water evaporation
- Change single drip line with hose netafim
- Water reduction filters to all taps of the hotel.
The water offered to our unit produced directly on site eliminating the transport chain, the times and places of storage. The water is free from harmful substances through reverse osmosis, followed by filtration and checked regularly through laboratory tests. With the use of refillable glass bottles we faced the very dangerous phenomenon of bottled water overconsumption of All Inclusive. In the past, guests used to open bottles of water, offered to them free of charge, without consuming the whole amount, but throwing it in the trash. With refillable bottles and coolers customers consume the water they really need.
- Reduce cost of bottled water
- The cost per liter of Creta Maris drinking water is much lower than the cost per liter of the municipal drinking water